Specifically, how to develop the lever highlighted by Gartner ? How to structure publications? How to value their content ? How to make people want to read ? Activity blogger CM … or members of an ESN ?
Claude Super, on his blog, cites Gartner situate the concept of ‘Magnetism‘
The ‘magnetism': The goal should naturally encourage people to participate because of “what I’ll find.” … / … Users should easily grasp its importance and value of participation. The goal is to have meaning for the participants, and generate in them a strong need to participate.
If you need to invest a lot to attract the interest of users, you have chosen the wrong target!
- Platform : get noticed in a noisy world | Michael Hyatt. Entre PINC et High quality content
- Titles PINC : Titles that make a Promise, that create Intrigues, that identify a Need and that simply state the Content
- High quality content and a content that attract a loyal and growing audience
- A template
- Lead paragraph & Relevant image
- Personal experience
- Main body with bullets points
- Discussion question
- Make the post short, use short paragraphs, keep sentences short
- Use simple words
- Provide internal links
- Smart Business, Social Business, a Playbook for Social Media in your Organization | M. Brito
- The trust barometer indicates that individuals need to hear, read, or see something up 5 times before they actually believe it
- Hear, see or read x 5
- But what´s important is more than just content. Companies need to create the right content at the right time, for the right person, and in the right channel
- Position the Brand as a trusted advisor
- The Dragonfly Effect | Aaker, Smith, Adler & Ariely
- Grab the Attention
- Make someone look. Cut through the noise of social media with something personal, unexpected, visceral and visuel
- Create a personal connection, accessing higher emotions through deep empathy, authenticity, and telling a story.
- Engaging is about empowering the audience to care enough to want to do something themselves
- Take Action
- Enable and empower others to take action
- To make action easy you must prototype, deploy, and continuously tweak tools, from being customers to becoming team members – in other words, furthering the cause and the change beyond themselve
- Grab the Attention